Breadman blogging here again.
Sugarbun came back yesterday. And she enjoyed herself alot doing manicures and facial plus shopping.. all without me. Hahas. i'm glad that she came home safely =)
Today breadman was kinda angry and upset with sugarbun. But it's all ok now. And i still love her as much still. I'm sorry for being a bad bad breadman. Sugarbun is on her way home from her popo hse now and she's going to call me later. So meanwhile, I'll do some blogging.
Alright, that's all for my SOME blogging.
I'll update the next time round.
Sugarbun came back yesterday. And she enjoyed herself alot doing manicures and facial plus shopping.. all without me. Hahas. i'm glad that she came home safely =)
Today breadman was kinda angry and upset with sugarbun. But it's all ok now. And i still love her as much still. I'm sorry for being a bad bad breadman. Sugarbun is on her way home from her popo hse now and she's going to call me later. So meanwhile, I'll do some blogging.
Alright, that's all for my SOME blogging.
I'll update the next time round.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home