Breadman's Thoughts...
Sugarbun is asleep right now,
and breadman is trying to edit somethings on the com.
Hmm,today breadman had been bad, i think not only today
recently i guess..
I've caused many upsets and so on.
Forgive me sugarybun.
I still love you lots too !!
Breadman and Sugarbun went for Long John today,
and i gave Sugarbun a surprise before we went.
I took out my cast! and I felt so light..
It felt good to be able to hug sugarbun again.
I wonder what's sugarbun dreaming about right now.
Hees.
I hope she' having a a goodnight sleep and i'm going call her when she wakes up
Sweet dreams darling =)
We have got 4 more days to 5 months.
Sugarbun is just a simply wonderful girl !
and i can't ask for more.
Thanks sugarbun for being so nice and patient to me.
YOU'RE GREAT !
I mean it from the bottom of my heart *muacks
Breadman on 25th May 2315hrs
and breadman is trying to edit somethings on the com.
Hmm,today breadman had been bad, i think not only today
recently i guess..
I've caused many upsets and so on.
Forgive me sugarybun.
I still love you lots too !!
Breadman and Sugarbun went for Long John today,
and i gave Sugarbun a surprise before we went.
I took out my cast! and I felt so light..
It felt good to be able to hug sugarbun again.
I wonder what's sugarbun dreaming about right now.
Hees.
I hope she' having a a goodnight sleep and i'm going call her when she wakes up
Sweet dreams darling =)
We have got 4 more days to 5 months.
Sugarbun is just a simply wonderful girl !
and i can't ask for more.
Thanks sugarbun for being so nice and patient to me.
YOU'RE GREAT !
I mean it from the bottom of my heart *muacks
Breadman on 25th May 2315hrs


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home