Thursday, June 01, 2006

Breadman Blogging here

3 days ago, it's offically 5 months for me and Sugarbun, Oh! I so glad that I've her, and she's just simply so sweet and good to me! I love her to bits and pieces *muacks
Sugarbun and I had lots of fun this week, expecially with the Great Singapore Sale, We went around looking at clothes and bought a few things. Sugarbun got her bikini and a skirt and she bought a Handphone Chain for me




Isn't it so cute ? hahas. Thanks Sugarbun =)

We went for X-Men today, and it was so so funny, almost didn't get to watch it cos we thought we were late for the show, but nevertheless we still made it. The show was kinda of funny at SOME parts only not all. But we still had fun =)

Yeah, we'll be going kayaking soon. I can't wait for it. I just hope that my hand will be alright by then. Oh, btw, (this is so random) Sugarbun look nice and pretty in her new skirt =)
Cos she's my SUGARBUN ! YEAHH !!

Hmm, Guess she is lala land right now, I tried calling you Sugarbun, but your phone died, call me back asap ok ? Sugarbun might be going away for holiday, I'm so gonna miss her.

RAHHH... I MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home