Tuesday, August 12, 2008

if i die.

edison: you whom i have spent the last 2 years and 4 months with. i took my Os with you. i got my IC with you. i went grocery shopping with you. i took my first cable car dinner with you. i went to Phantom of the Opera with you. i entered poly with you. i cut hair with you. i went on a holiday with you. i shared special moments with you. i worked with you. i brought the kids swimming with you. i went JB with your family and you came with mine. i know your IC no, your passwords, your matric card no, your whole family's birthdays, your height, your weight, your house address, your preferences. i fought with you, i cried over you, i walked away from you. i'm sorry for the bad times. but i am happy for the good. just know that i love you, and honestly, nothing's gonna change my love for you. and if i die, i'll miss you and not knowing how things might have turned out between us if circumstances had been different.

Nicole: I could never get you out of my mind. You're just stuck in my head seriously. You're the person i could cry for. I could laught with, I did so many things with you like you said. Today's Emily's birthday. Remember how i used to share present with you? I long and i wish for that today. you take care of my little gritty bits while i take care of yours too. I wounder is it still gonna be the same for you that you said nothing's gonna change my love for you? You'll be the one i think of if there's trouble. I'll always be secretly looking out of you. Whether if you are okay or if you need something. I'm thankful for your blog that at least i know something about you still. if i die, I'll regret not spending the days with you.

let's start it all over again.

posted by ed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home